- Viscous lubricant building a tough oil film, resisting up to even high working temperatures, while at low temperature excellent fluidity is still being maintained.
- Less friction gives fuel-economy & better performance.
- Engines keep internally extremely clean.
- Exhaust gas compatibility.
- Decrease of combustion exhaust gas emissions.
- Complete engine protection.
* Approval not requested
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Chief Oil International B.V. cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Chicasaw Racing SAE 10W60
Description: A universal full-synthetic fuel economy motor oil, produced with high quality synthetic base oils and a well balanced choise of advanced additives to obtain the following properties:
- a lower fuel consumption
- a high and very stable viscosity index
- a good resistance against shearing
- a fast cold start
- a safe lubrication film at very high temperatures
- a very good detergency and dispersion power
- a very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
Application: This universal fuel economy synthetic motor oil, recommended for use in petrol-and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging, in passenger cars and delivery vans wiwth the specifications as stated below.
Force Coolant is a product based on mono-ethylene glycol, demineralised water and additives that during the whole year takes care of an efficiënt and good cooling of gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with open or closed cooling systems.
Campa GL-3 Industrial gear oils are proven and accepted EP lubricants. They are excentionally stable pver a wide range of temperatures, have a high loadcarrying capacity and separate quickly from water.