- Extremely good fluidity at low temperatures even at -30°C.
- Excellent high temperature high shear properties.
- Very low volatility avoiding oil consumption.
- Maximum protection against wear, oxidation, varnish and rustformation.
- Engines keep internally extremely clean.
- Exhaust gas catalyst compatibility.
- Fuel economy through relatively low lubricating oil viscosity in case of frequent short trip driving.
* Approval not requested
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Chief Oil International B.V. cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Chicasaw SAE 5W40
Description: Full synthetic, lubricating turbo engine oil for passenger cars and vans operating in the most demanding working circumstances and during all seasons, including those related to cold temperature regions.
Application: Chicasaw is recommended for all types of gasoline, LPG and diesel engines, with or without turbo charging in latest generation passenger cars and vans (also with multi valve models), particularly suitable in climatologically cold conditions. To be applied wherever the beneath engine oil specifications are required.
- API SM / SL / CF
- ACEA A3 / B4
- BMW LL 98,
- MB 229.3
- VW 502.00 / 505.00
Force Coolant is a product based on mono-ethylene glycol, demineralised water and additives that during the whole year takes care of an efficiënt and good cooling of gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with open or closed cooling systems.
Campa GL-3 Industrial gear oils are proven and accepted EP lubricants. They are excentionally stable pver a wide range of temperatures, have a high loadcarrying capacity and separate quickly from water.