- Biologically degradable lubricant.
- Excellent lubricating properties.
- Low oil throw-off due to high tackiness.
- Low chain wear.
- Excellent fluidity at low temperatures.
- No oil hardening during equipment storage ( in winter season ) rendering permanent serviceability.
- Mineral oil compatible allowing immediate switch-over from classic type saw lubes without disassembling, cleaning or observing any other special precautions.
* Approval not requeste
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Ruscoforce NV cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Chimu Bio Degradable Chainsaw Oil
Description: Biodegradable chainsaw oil with excellent lubricating tackiness and wear reducing properties. Based on vegetable oils with stickiness properties.
Application: Essentially for chain lubrication of motorized saw equipment. However, application may be considered everywhere a tacky biodegradable lubricant is required, subjected to temperatures of maximum 60°C. Especially recommended wherever spilli ng in nature is likely or unavoidable.
Specifications: low pour point (typically – 39°C) and excellent low temperature fluidity. light coloured lubricant. excellent tackiness.
Force Coolant is a product based on mono-ethylene glycol, demineralised water and additives that during the whole year takes care of an efficiënt and good cooling of gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with open or closed cooling systems.
Campa GL-3 Industrial gear oils are proven and accepted EP lubricants. They are excentionally stable pver a wide range of temperatures, have a high loadcarrying capacity and separate quickly from water.