- Extended transmission life. Clutch plates and bands last longer.
- Extended drain intervals.
- Outstanding resistance against sludge and deposit.
- Improved oxidation and thermal stability.
- Superior anti-wear properties
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity.
- Optimized frictional properties.
- Improved Fuel Economy in comparison to Dexron III.
* Approval not requested
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Chief Oil International B.V. cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Description: Mohican Dexron VI is an exceptional automatic transmission fluid, specially developed for use in the latest vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. In comparison to the Dexron III fluid, Mohican Dexron VI has twice the service life and offers enhanced performance for both new and older automatic transmissions.
Application: For all modern GM Hydramatic automatic transmissions.
Force Coolant is a product based on mono-ethylene glycol, demineralised water and additives that during the whole year takes care of an efficiënt and good cooling of gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with open or closed cooling systems.
Campa GL-3 Industrial gear oils are proven and accepted EP lubricants. They are excentionally stable pver a wide range of temperatures, have a high loadcarrying capacity and separate quickly from water.