- Prevents corrosion and the formation of sludge.
- Compatible with all possible sealing materials used in automatic transmissions.
- Gives a quick and good lubrication at all temperatures.
- The excellent anti wear properties, make the lifetime of the transmission longer and reduce wear of bearings, bushings and cog wheels.
- Thanks to the use of friction stable additives, a smooth shifting is guaranteed.
* Approval not requested
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Chief Oil International B.V. cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Force Coolant is a product based on mono-ethylene glycol, demineralised water and additives that during the whole year takes care of an efficiënt and good cooling of gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with open or closed cooling systems.
Campa GL-3 Industrial gear oils are proven and accepted EP lubricants. They are excentionally stable pver a wide range of temperatures, have a high loadcarrying capacity and separate quickly from water.