- Improved dispersancy through highly effective additive technology.
- Greater protection against soot EGR induced wear and sludge formation.
- More effective use of TBN to neutralise extra EGR related acid.
- Offers both improved “bore polishing” and “corrosion” protection .
- Pistons and valves/valve trains keep extremely clean.
- Exhaust gas catalyst compatible.
* Approval not requested
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Ruscoforce NV cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Seneca Extra HPD SAE 15W40
Description: Mixed fleet engine oil SAE 15W40, suitable for virtually all (including recent model) passenger cars, many light and heavy trucks and busses as well as for off-the-road and stationary equipment. Meets latest API and ACEA engine oils requirements.
Application: For the lubrication of gasoline and diesel engines requiring an engine oil with one or more of the below mentioned API or ACEA specifications. This oil is particularly suitable for engines with EGR (= exhaust gas recirculation) systems and for most engines equipped with a NOX reduction system (SCR).
API CI-4 / CH-4 / CG-4 / CF / SL
ACEA A3 / B3 / B4 / E3 / E5 / E7
MACK EO-M & EO-M Plus
MTU Type II
|Density at 15°C||:||0.883|
|Viscosity at 40°C||:||103 cSt|
|Viscosity at 100°C||:||14.2 cSt|
|Viscosity at -20°C||:||<6500 cP|
|Pour point||:||– 33°C|
|Flash point||:||230 °C|
|TBN||:||10,2 mg KOH/g|