- Excellent anti-wear properties on basis of zinc free type additives.
- Very good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties.
- Exceptional thermal stability.
- Pronounced demulsifying properties.
- Anti-foam as well as “quick air bubble release” properties.
- Neutral behaviour towards the typical hydraulic system seals.
- Full flow “micro” filtered, ISO 4406 particle contents at the time of the filling up of the container: typically 15/12 or better.
-* Wide tolerance towards calcium detergent and eventual ZnDTP (remaining from earlier used product) facilitates the product switch.
* Approval not requested
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Chief Oil International B.V. cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Tupi HLP ZF
Description: High quality EP-type hydraulic oil on basis of carefully selected solvent refined mineral base oils with a high natural viscosity index, to which special ashless type additives have been added.
Application: Hydraulic oil intended for use in heavily loaded hydraulic equipment as well as for lightly loaded gear transmissions and bearings. Also for use in vacuum pumps and for numerous general machine lubrication applications. Suitable for use in systems with solver coated parts.
DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP
AFNOR E 48 – 603 HM
ISO 4406: classification 15/12 (at the time of filling up the container)
Force Coolant is a product based on mono-ethylene glycol, demineralised water and additives that during the whole year takes care of an efficiënt and good cooling of gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with open or closed cooling systems.
Campa GL-3 Industrial gear oils are proven and accepted EP lubricants. They are excentionally stable pver a wide range of temperatures, have a high loadcarrying capacity and separate quickly from water.