- easy self-mixing
- mixing ratio : typically 1 : 50, verify manufacturer's prescriptions
- clean engine inside and less deposits on the inlet and outlet ports
- effective protection against corrosion and wear
- does not contribute to preignition and/or spark plug fouling
- so-called ashless lubricant formulation
- offers outstanding detergency.
- relatively low pour point for product suitability in low temperature conditions
* Approval not requested
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Chief Oil International B.V. cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Description: Superior quality two-stroke engine oil, self mixing, ash less type essentially for use in outboard engines and other water cooled two-strokes. Also suitable for a number of air cooled type two-cycle engines.
Application: Outboard engines, water scooters, motorcycles, mopeds and scooters, mobile/portable generators, lawnmowers, chain saws, ATV's ... etc. that are two stroke engine driven, operating on premixed gasoline or with a separate lube oil injection system.
Force Coolant is a product based on mono-ethylene glycol, demineralised water and additives that during the whole year takes care of an efficiënt and good cooling of gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with open or closed cooling systems.
Campa GL-3 Industrial gear oils are proven and accepted EP lubricants. They are excentionally stable pver a wide range of temperatures, have a high loadcarrying capacity and separate quickly from water.