- Biologically degradable (CEC L-33-T-82).
- Good lubricating properties.
- Excellent fluidity at low temperatures.
- Applicable up to 80°C fluid temperature.
- Mineral oil compatible allowing immediate switching from classic type (mineral oil based) hydraulic oils, without dissembling, cleaning or observing any other special precautions.
* Approval not requested
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Ruscoforce NV cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Description: Biodegradable hydraulic oils with excellent anti-wear properties. High viscosity index. Based on vegetable oils.
Application: In all hydraulic equipment where leaks can spoil groundwater or enter the sewerage system such as:
- ground moving machinery in water winning areas.
- water purifying station equipment.
- dredging machinery.
- water lock and barrage installations.
- food and drink industries.
- hydraulic tractor equipment in agriculture, forestry and horticulture.
Force Coolant is a product based on mono-ethylene glycol, demineralised water and additives that during the whole year takes care of an efficiënt and good cooling of gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with open or closed cooling systems.
Campa GL-3 Industrial gear oils are proven and accepted EP lubricants. They are excentionally stable pver a wide range of temperatures, have a high loadcarrying capacity and separate quickly from water.