- Quickly biodegradable.
- Applicable up to 100°C bath temperatures.
- Excellent anti-wear, anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties.
- No foaming and shear stable.
- Extended lifetime compared with rapeseed based hydraulic oils.
“ Included on the hydraulic oil SP list of the Swedish National Testing and Research Institute “.
* Approval not requested
This Technical Datasheet is considered being accurate at the date of printing. It has been compiled with the utmost care, but Chief Oil International B.V. cannot accept any responsibility for damage, of any kind, that may be caused by using these data or the product concerned. The information in this publication may not be considered as any guarantee of specific properties.
Zuni Bio Synthetic 46
Description: Biodegradable hydraulic oil based on esters. ( Type “HEES 46” )
Application: In all hydraulic equipment where leaks can spoil the ground water or enter the sewerage system such as:
- Ground moving machinery in water winning areas.
- Water purifying station equipment.
- Dredging machinery
- Water lock and barrage installations.
- Food and drink industries
- Hydraulic tractor equipment in agriculture, forestry and horticulture.
Hydraulic oil viscosity classification ASTM D6080 VG 46 L3244(160) Very low pour point and excellent low temperature fluidity with high visc. index.
DIN 51524 Part 3 Performance level. ( HVLP )
Biodegradability CEC-L-33-T-82 : 90% or better.
Force Coolant is a product based on mono-ethylene glycol, demineralised water and additives that during the whole year takes care of an efficiënt and good cooling of gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with open or closed cooling systems.
Campa GL-3 Industrial gear oils are proven and accepted EP lubricants. They are excentionally stable pver a wide range of temperatures, have a high loadcarrying capacity and separate quickly from water.